1. Be your own biggest critic.
2. You’re going to hear this a lot.
3. Keep a tight, organized schedule.
4. Manners matter.
5. Don’t waste your time on people who aren’t upfront with you.
6. Go the extra mile to get to know about the people you do business with.
7. Use fear to drive you to success and never allow yourself to get intimidated.
9. Be open and honest.
10. Keep the cursing to a minimum.
11. Share your passion.
12. Don’t let the environment dictate your approach.
13. Be excited when you meet new people.
14. Congratulate others on their successes when they deserve it.
15. Become a master of your craft.
Popular on PGP