======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
Ted Kasten joins us in-studio and shares some amazing business and entrepreneurial advice. Ted started Draft Analyzer 14 years ago and he discusses how much the industry has changed. He walks us through the highs and lows of being a business owner. Ted also talks about the importance of networking and talks about his role on the board of the Fantasy Sports Trade Association. He also talks about his past experience as an investment banker and his engineering background.
Check out DraftAnalyzer.com and win your fantasy league. You can thank us later.
Check out the guys on video below and subscribe to our Grandex Media YouTube page here.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
- Micah Wiener (Producer) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
Check us out, subscribe, give us a five-star review, and go do some business.