======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
Engagement rings are expensive. They’ll set you back a few months if you’re getting a good one. As you all can recall, I was in the market for one back in February. Turns out that I ended up purchasing said ring and then breaking up with said girlfriend two weeks before the planned proposal date. Most people would be devastated by that. Sure, it’s not ideal and it’s heartbreaking, but you know what else it gave me? A fat refund thanks to my generous jeweler.
Daddy has some cash and needs ways to spend it. Here are my 23 things I’m considering:
- Jet Ski.
- The signature of a 4-Star recruit on a National Letter Of Intent for my alma mater.
- A new girlfriend.
- Black Market Yeezys.
- Invest in a large amount of some illegal substance, sell it, take profits, reinvest, and repeat until I am a very wealthy drug lord.
- All the Doritos locos tacos.
- A pontoon boat.
- Steroids so I can tryout for the MLB circuit.
- Start my own bar.
- A destination vacation.
- Flying first class.
- Better yet, flying private thanks to JetSuite or some other company like that.
- A bottle of Mortlach 70 Yr.
- A few bottles of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold, more commonly known as Ace of Spades.
- This $1,000 HDMI cable because why not?
- A crossbow.
- Make it rain in the club like a pro athlete.
- Super Bowl tickets.
- Season tickets to the Warriors.
- A personal driver.
- Hire someone to do my job so I can play golf all day.
- Buying these Bentley golf clubs, just the base package though.
Have any suggestions, hit me in the comment section..
Image via YouTube