I like money so much sometimes I use 50 dollar bills as lettuce on sandwiches. That’s not true, but one time I did swallow a nickel. According to TheStreet and figures pulled from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the top ten entry level jobs are probably higher paying than your piece of shit job. That’s right, some idiot kid just walked across the stage and is already making more money than you. If not, just remember that some kid somewhere inherited $20 million and you’re still living at home with mom and dad trying to scrounge up a thousand bucks for a deposit on an apartment. Here are the top ten highest paying entry-level jobs and their average annual salary.
10. Market Research Analysts – $60,300
9. Occupational Therapist – $75,400
8. Statistician – $75,560
7. Financial Examiners – $75,800
6. Civil Engineer – $79,340
5. Software Engineer – $93,350
4. Actuarial Assistant – $93,680
3. Political Scientist – $102,000
2. Attorney/Associate Lawyer – $113,530
1. Petroleum Engineer – $130,280
If you can actually get someone to hire you as a lawyer, engineer or scientist in this job market, I guess you really do deserve that salary.