1. You’re going to start caring about things you normally didn’t care about.
2. Some things will never stop making you happy.
3. You are going to have to make some tough decisions when it comes to friends.
4. Your tastes will become more refined.
5. You’ll start enjoying and appreciating free time more than you ever have.
6. Your slut phase is going to end sooner or later.
7. Remember to stay in touch with old friends.
8. You’ll start asking more important, meaningful questions.
9. You’ll want to make bold decisions.
10. You’re still fun. You just don’t have as much time to be fun as you used to.
11. No one is going to stop you from doing what you want.
12. Don’t be disappointed when you go back to your college town and no one knows you.
13. You’re not going to like everyone you work with.
14. Nothing feels as good as that first promotion and raise.
15. You might have to lower your standards at some point.
16. You’re going to be learning a ton of new names.
17. You’ll have less of a problem with expressing your opinions.
18. You’re still going to have trouble figuring some simple things out.
19. You’re not turning into a bad person, it just feels that way.