- Home »
- Columns »
- I Want To Be Phil Dunphy When I Grow Up
1. I can only hope I have a wife as
smokin’ hot understanding as Claire Dunphy.
2. I’ll never be out of touch with the latest pop culture trends.
3. I don’t want my pride to ever prevent me from being upfront.
4. I’ll never let my business affairs interfere with my family life.
5. It will be important to know my strengths, yet also my flaws.
6. To have the ability to tell it like it is.
7. Bestow eternal wisdom upon those I encounter.
8. Be able to look this good with a mustache.
9. I’ll never leave anything open to interpretation.
10. I won’t let age become an excuse for a lack of intimacy.
11. Accepting that you’re not that important to the world.
12. Being confident in my abilities.
13. To be a man people can count on.
14. To break the rules when I can.
15. To never let my fears get the best of me.
16. To know when to apologize when I’m at fault.
17. Be as detail-oriented as possible.
18. For everyone to think that I’ve got it all figured out.