======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ==== ======= ======= ====== ====== ====== ===== ==== ====== ====== ===== ====
Terry “Knee Brace Terry” Clarkson
Relationship: Family friend
Job: Mortgage Underwriter
Position: Second base
Relationship status: Engaged
Height: 6 foot 1
Weight: 200 pounds
• He was a once great high school athlete who just moved to town. Your mom’s friend Kathy put the two of you in touch.
• He wants to make new friends.
• Already has a nickname.
• You think he could be a ringer. No one knows him and he doesn’t know anybody.
• Your mom’s friend Kathy says he’s nice and funny.
• On the other hand, no one knows him so he could be a weirdo. Total wild card.
• He blew out his knee two years ago. It hasn’t been the same since.
• Rumor is that he’s a recovering alcoholic. That’s not fun for anybody. Potential season ruiner.
• He hangs out with his fiancée a lot, so she’ll probably come to every game and have to sit by herself. Depressing.
• If he’s not on your team, your mom is going to get mad at you.
Projected: Fifth pick
Outlook: “Knee Brace Terry” is, like I said, a wild card. No one knows anything about him except your mom, who just told you that he played “sports” in high school, he’s the son of her insurance agent, and he just moved into town. Might be worth the risk.