Steve “Stevesie” Kennedy
Relationship: Your best friend
Job: Territory Manager
Position: Left field
Relationship status: In some kind of on-again, off-again thing
Height: 6 foot 4
Weight: 215 pounds
• He’s a monster–he can palm a medicine ball.
• He hit 40 home runs last year and hit .450 in an elite league, and he just wants to have fun now.
• He drives a blacked out Tahoe, and can drive everyone to the games. He makes carpooling look cool.
• His contact at Anheuser-Busch can get Busch Light to sponsor your team as long as your team donates $500 dollars to AB charities.
• He put on a little bit of weight in the last year. His slight beer gut limits his once powerful range of motion.
• He’s moving into a new apartment in two weeks, so he’ll miss a game or two. You need that bat in the lineup every night.
• Sometimes he’ll get too drunk during the game and you’ll be the one who has to take him back to the park in the morning to pick up his car.
Projected: First pick
Outlook: This is your cleanup man. He’s faster than anyone you know and has one helluva cannon out in left field. He should be your first phone call.