I don’t know if I really want this to happen for this website’s sake or if I really don’t want it to happen for humanity’s sake. Coolfire Studio (producers of something called Salvage City that aired on Discovery Channel) put out a casting call in St. Louis, Missouri for young professionals in the St. Louis area to be featured on what I assume will be some sort of mash-up between Jersey Shore, The Hills and Melrose Place, except much worse than all three of those combined.
The show is looking for 20-somethings who live like millionaires, but are really pulling in entry-level salary and bennies while acting like they are hot shit. I’d give it a shot.
Meanwhile, the standards for getting onto the show sound like they’re right up our demographic’s alley:
- Do you work a typical, 9 to 5, entry-level job by day and live wild and crazy at night?
- Do you live in a “hip” neighborhood no one’s really heard of, like Brentwood Forest or the Moorlands?
- Are your friends close, loud, bold, outgoing and otherwise annoying?
- Do you like to hang out with skinny white people in weirdly revealing clothes in hot spots like like Bar Napoli, Wheelhouse, Roxane’s, Barcelona and Double D’s?
- Do you have Champagne taste on a Bud Light budget?
If for some reason you want to be on this show and hope to win the degenerate idiot lottery like Snooki and The Situation, details for applying for the show are below:
Send your name, age, location, contact info, recent photos of your friends, where you work, what you do, a paragraph about you and your friends and a YouTube video of you and your crew hanging out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[via Riverfront Times]