I know, I’m not in a position to talk, but hear me out.
I did it. I found the yuppiest wedding photo of all-time, which was difficult to do. Friday after Friday, I scour the internet for insufferable marriage announcements that I can scream from my ivory tower about. Trust me – I’ve seen a lot of white people doing a lot of insufferable things. This couple, while not really all that insufferable, is something even more fun to make fun of: hilariously white.
Their names are Stephanie and Robert, and their wedding photographs were taken by Robert Radifera. And what they created was amazing.
Here’s a running list of the whitest things about this couple:
– She’s Canadian.
– Robert actually goes by “Blake.”
– They went to Hamilton College (70% white).
– Stephanie was on the Hamilton Hockey Team.
– The entire bridal party is holding hockey sticks.
– “Blake” was on the Hamilton Lacrosse Team.
– Every groomsman appears to be ready to go toss in the quad.
– The dude on the far right.
Is there a high chance I accidentally run into these people during Restaurant Week in Newport, Rhode Island at some point in my life? Well, yeah, probably. But I can still poke fun from afar.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t drop the gloves and punch me square in the face. .
[via The Washingtonian]