Alright, folks – here’s how this is going to work. Click here – this will take you to your bingo board. When you click, you’ll get a randomly generated card. Print it out, play on your computer, tablet, phone – whatever gets your jollies off. I’ll be live tweeting during the episode from @CrickWatsonMD using #BachelorBingo. Check off the squares and take a big drink of your wine as each event happens (or hell, take big drinks of your wine even if nothing is happening). Once you get a five in a row, column, or diagonal (none of this four corners or cluster bullshit), scream BINGO, chug your wine, taunt your friends, text your mom, and most importantly tweet a picture or screenshot of your winning board to me. Whoever gets it done first will earn my eternal respect (and possibly other sweet prizes).
For shits and giggles, here are all the possible squares:
• Ben cries
• “Ben would fit in with my family!”
• “I’m in love with Ben!”
• Ben hugs a dad
• Ben meets grandparents.
• Ben gets called a player.
• Girl gets a noticeable haircut or dye job.
• Girl cries.
• Girl takes Ben to her job.
• “This is my favorite place”
• “There’s something you need to know…”
• Bangable mom.
• Mom cries while talking to Ben.
• Mom kisses Ben on the cheek.
• Noticeably absent parent
• Dad gives permission for Ben to propose
• Dad does not give permission for Ben to propose
• “Are you in love with her?”
• Parents question if daughter is ready for marriage
• More attractive sister
• Sibling doubts Ben’s intentions
• Intoxicated family member
• Family member is skeptical about the Bachelor process
• Family member is drinking hard liquor
• Screaming child
• Ben meets grandparents
• Embarassing childhood photo
• Visible pet
• “There’s still 3 other women”
And of course,
• “Right reasons” .
Image via John Naffziger