- Buying the office building he works in and proceeding to run it like a Soviet work camp.
- Responding to a coworker’s prank by boasting about being able to skin a mule deer in under five minutes.
- Bringing a loaded gun into the office and discharging it to intimidate his subordinates within 48 hours of becoming regional manager.
- Recyclops going from friendly, environmentally conscious office mascot to full blown villain over the course of five years.
- Commandeering Jim’s desk while he was on paternity leave to create Megadesk.
- Continually outbidding Bob Vance by one penny for a hug from Phyllis.
- Performing his own circumcision.
- Challenging and defeating the Dunder Mifflin Infinity website in a sales competition to impress a former lover.
- Raising his cholesterol just so he could lower it.
- Taking away the bathroom privileges for all female employees because he was mad at them for bathroom graffiti.
- Leaving Phyllis five miles from the office without a phone and wallet to force her to lose weight.
- His emergency organizational chart.
- Entering into a sex contract with Angela to have a child for business purposes and insisting the child must be male.
- Sacrificing the feeling in his hands and penis in order to win a snowball fight against Jim.
- Suggesting downsizing during his first job interview with Dunder-Mifflin.
- Assuming Phyllis is a lesbian because she makes no effort to be attractive.
- Replacing Jim and Pam’s kitchen cabinets instead of grabbing Pam’s iPod.
- This shirt:
- Contractually denying Angela eye contact during sex because it’s rare in nature.
- Wishing he could menstruate so he wouldn’t need calendars.
- Rocking M-frames and pulling it off.
The 21 Greatest Power Moves Ever Pulled By Dwight Schrute
This is a recurring PGP series. Catch up with all installments of Power Moves by visiting the archive.