My office chair slowly lowers itself over the course of the day, ironically symbolizing my dying morale. PGP.
- This Is What It Looks Like When The United States Invades A Country
- The 7 Best Things About Selling Out And Moving To The ‘Burbs
- Well, Here It Is: The Most Heartwarming Shark Tank Pitch Ever
- Frank Caliendo’s Reading Of “Twas The Night Before Christmas” As Every ESPN Personality Is Hysterical
- The 7 Hellish Stages Of Your Morning Commute
Popular Wall Posts
Making more money than I ever have in my life, still managing to be broke as fuck. PGP.
My life is now basically just waiting until I get to go to sleep again and then not being able to fall asleep when that time comes. PGP.
Going from living in a house filled with 30 of your best friends to a one bedroom apartment alone. PGP.
Christmas party? Nope. Christmas Bonus? Nope. We don’t even get a Jelly of the Month club membership here. PGP.
1: “So what are you planning to do with your Christmas bonus?” 2: “Pay bills, probably.” PGP.
It was a tough decision, but I am now moving my official bed time from 11 to 10. PGP.