My office chair slowly lowers itself over the course of the day, ironically symbolizing my dying morale. PGP.
- 38 Things I’m Thankful For
- Thanksgiving Traditions That Should Exist
- ‘Twas The Night Before Thanksgiving: A Poem About Black Wednesday
- The Stupidest Things My Friends Have Said In The Last Week: 11/25
- America’s List Of Demands For London To Get An NFL Team
Popular Wall Posts
The printer at work was making a painfully high pitched noise, and I was the only one young enough to hear it. PGP.
Got a “buy one, get one” coupon for Chipotle in the mail yesterday. Date night is covered. PGP.
Was days away from handing in my two weeks at a job I’ve despised for two years. Got a promotion and a 50% raise. Can’t leave now. PGP.