My office chair slowly lowers itself over the course of the day, ironically symbolizing my dying morale. PGP.
- Humpday Hookup Horror Stories: Oh My God, We’re Back Again
- 21 Power Moves You Can Pull In The Second Job Interview
- Don’t Stop At Vaccines: 4 More Modern Medical Practices Society Should Abandon
- How To Write A Shitty Young Adult Novel
- 30 Things That Go Through Your Mind When You’re Trying To Go To Sleep
Popular Wall Posts
Found out my old middle school bully works at Starbucks. I go there twice a week in a suit. PGP
Just came to the realization that I am now older than 99.9% of college athletes. PGP.