My office chair slowly lowers itself over the course of the day, ironically symbolizing my dying morale. PGP.
- Don’t Eat Where You Shit: Postgradding In Your College Town
- The Mail Room: Does Going To Yoga Class As A Guy Make You A Bitch?
- Bench Celebrations For Everyday Accomplishments
- The Dictionary For Corporate Douches
- 20 Ways To Become A “Young Professional”
Popular Wall Posts
Going out to the bar and wanting to be at home, staying in and wanting to be at the bar.
I’m the only one in the office who can fix the copier when it jams. That’s real job security.