This week we’re joined by Colin Newberry, cofounder of East West Bottlers, and he tells us how he started a successful homegrown business with 2 friends from college and how he’s able to balance that with being a full-time practicing attorney. Dudes Doing Business is now available to stream on iTunes and SoundCloud.
This is just an all around solid episode. User questions and legit business info. We’ve joked about cooking up idiotic business ideas with your college buddies, but now you can hear from someone who actually had a good one and got it off the ground. It’s a very cool story that will have you firing up a pot of closer juice to fuel your inner-Zuckerburg.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
- Colin Newberry / East West Bottlers (Guest) – Twitter, Instagram
Check us out, subscribe, give us a powerful review, and all will be right with the world..