This week’s episode looks at the business of Cyber Monday and Black Friday, and how important these days are to online and traditional retailers. Plus, we break down the anti-capitalist life and death of Fidel Castro and what it means for American business.
Joe is out exploring France, so Jake Goldman, Marketing Manager for Rowdygentleman.com joins us to discuss his career path and what Cyber Monday means for his company.
Later, Rhyne Simpson returns to the show to break down the how the shopping holidays affect business over at ManOutfitters.com.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
Check us out, subscribe, give us a powerful review, and all will be right with the world..
Image via Shutterstock