Our new CFO Jay DiNucci joins us to talk about his career in finance. Jay tells some wild stories about his time in the gaming business and breaks down the unique challenges in the constantly evolving industry. He’s worked as an accountant and a day trader, and he shares business tips and lessons learned through an extensive career. Then we get into the Snap IPO– what it means and what’s next for the company.
Subscribe to Dudes Doing Business on iTunes to listen on the go.
Take a listen and follow us here:
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Twitter
- Follow @DudesDoingBiz on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Follow on SoundCloud
Follow The Hosts
- David Ruff (Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, LinkedIn
- Madison Wickham (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
- Joe Nullet (Co-Host) – Twitter, Instagram
- Micah Wiener (Producer) – Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat
Check us out, subscribe, give us a five-star review, and go do some business.