Halloween is almost here, and you don’t have a costume yet. This is a classic Post Grad Problem. But stop beating yourself up over it. It’s not your fault. You didn’t even think you were going to be going out until like 10 minutes ago, which is why you Googled “last-minute Halloween costume ideas,” which is what led you here. That’s just good SEO . Well, worry no more. Just pick one of these ideas below, and have fun out there tonight.
Oh, and also, don’t hook up with Becky again. You don’t want this Halloween to end up like last year’s, do you?
- Throw on a doctor’s coat and stethoscope. Carry around some whips (maybe even play THIS SONG every time you enter a room, for effect) and boom…You’re 50 Shades of Grey’s Anatomy.
- Throw on an apron and visor to look like a Cinnabon employee (either mall food court or airport terminal, it doesn’t matter which one. Let’s not get into specifics. You’re racing against the clock here.) Toss on a leather jacket over everything. Carry a microphone. Talk a about New Jersey a lot, and boom…You’re Cinnabon Jovi.
- Going out with your friend who is a lot bigger than you? Throw on a LeBron James jersey (preferably the new Cavaliers one, so you don’t look outdated), and have your older brother from “Everybody Loves Raymond” sized friend throw on a Princess Peach (from the Super Mario Bros. video games) pink ball gown and boom…You’re James and the Giant Peach.
- Dress up as a block tower. Wear broken shackles around your wrists and boom…You’re Jenga Unchained.
- Wear a Nazi costume. Just go with me here. When someone asks, “What are you supposed to be?” respond by saying, “‘It’s WHO are you supposed to be?’ And boom…I’m the Grammar Nazi.”
- Wear a white shirt with a bunch of odd numbers on it. When someone asks what you are, let out a big sigh and say, “I can’t even.”