- They will still never be able to top classic Snake on a Nokia phone.
- iTunes radio is nothing but a Pandora clone…and Spotify is still significantly better.
- The main thing you’re going to notice is slightly prettier icons.
- Siri still won’t tell you where to find an abortion clinic.
- People with Android phones will still argue with you.
- You can see all of your photos at once, which will only remind you why you should never become a photographer.
- The AirDrop sharing feature will only save you about 4 seconds compared to an actual text message or email.
- The biggest feature is nothing more than “It looks nicer.”
- There still isn’t a built in “Stop Me From Texting My Ex” feature.
- It will take you about an hour to download, and the anxiety of going that long without checking your Twitter feed might kill you.
- Some of your apps might not work with the update.
- Updated or not, everyone will still make fun of you when you use Siri.
- Your drunken panorama attempts will still leave headless demon spawn in the frame.
- Did anything really need to be fixed?
- Safari will still be worthless compared to Google Chrome.
- Your battery will still die at the most inopportune times.
- The Terms & Conditions force you to sacrifice your first-born to Steve Job’s ghost.
- People still won’t give a shit when you upload your bi-weekly jog to Facebook.
- Siri will still have the comprehension of a 70-year-old deaf woman.
- The built in filter feature makes it even easier for unattractive girls to fool you.
- Group texts will still annoy the fuck out of you.
- Why update your phone now when you’re getting a new one in two days?
- Instead of everything being black or grey, now it’s white. INNOVATION!!!!!1
- By downloading it you associate with the Apple fanboys who get sexual pleasure out of this kind of stuff.
- It doesn’t improve uploading food pics to Instagram in any way shape or form.
Popular on PGP