They say college is the best four years of your life. Well, what about after college? The fun’s over, right? Well, not until you get a full-time job. Plenty of people take advantage of the gap between graduation and gainful employment. These are the best ways how.
- Drink like you did in college on weeknights. It’s all fun and games until someone expects you to show up at 9am.
- Travel. You don’t have to backpack through Europe or visit Machu Pichu, but go somewhere. New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, Montauk. Doesn’t matter. Those cities are WAY better than your shithole of a hometown.
- Spend a ton of time with your friends. You don’t know who will want to drink next weekend and who won’t.
- Cursing on social media. Because calling your rival’s QB an asshole on Twitter can get you fired someday.
- Cursing in general. Soon you’ll be expected to get your shit together and be a fucking professional, asshole.
- Speaking of bad habits, get rid of your bad habits. It’s easy to be stuck in perpetuity when it comes to being out of shape. Get your jolly ass back on the treadmill and shed those college lbs.
- Take a trip with friends. Whether it’s a boys weekend or a girls trip, there’s nothing better than scrounging up some cash and taking your show on the road.
- Continue your education. Don’t re-enroll in classes, but keep educating yourself through books and life experiences.
- Be broke. Save 10% of your paycheck and see where that takes you in just a few short months.
- A slut phase. You don’t know which boss’ kid is where and whether or not they think you’re Mr./Mrs. Right Now.
- Asking your parents for your money. You have a job. Mom and dad are so proud of you that they cancelled your credit cards.
For more reasons why you should embrace your college youth check out 22 Jump Street, in theaters June 13th. To Jump Twice, you can see special screenings of 21 Jump Street before you see 22 at theaters June 12 – get your tickets now!