Every man has his breaking point, but some men just hang on a little too long. If most of these apply to you or if your friends send you this list, it’s probably time to break out the clippers.
1. You’ve had a consultation with a hair transplant surgeon.
2. People comment that they’ve never seen you without a hat.
3. You’ve scheduled an appointment with a dermatologist to assess your options.
4. You’re willing to risk the side effects of Propecia.
5. Your insurance does not cover Propecia.
6. You’re already married or engaged.
7. You look in every mirror to make sure your combover is covering up your power alleys.
8. You turn your head to accommodate wind direction so your combover doesn’t get destroyed.
9. Your hairdresser recommends Nioxin every time you see her.
10. You have to golf with a hat because the crown of your head will get scorched.
11. You find yourself supporting actors who don’t have great hair.
12. You needlessly shit-talk actors who have great hair.
13. You’ve browsed hair loss subreddits.
14. Your friends ask you for advice when they start thinning out.
15. You avoid social situations that don’t allow you to wear a hat.
16. You grew a beard just to take the focus away from your shitty hair.
17. Your shower drain has, at some point, clogged with hair.
18. Your friends have started offering unsolicited advice.
19. You’re taking hair from one part of your head and using it to cover another part of your head.
20. You considered buying this.
21. You were one of the first to notice that Steve Carell probably had a hair transplant after season one of The Office.
22. You’ve prayed for more hair..