- I’m still a little sore from that last workout. I better give it another day so I don’t do any permanent damage.
- I didn’t sleep that well last night. My body would probably benefit more if I just got some more rest.
- If I go now, it’s going to be really crowded. I hate awkwardly asking some dude if he’s done with that bench.
- I might be getting sick. I sneezed 3 times today and can’t afford to miss anymore work. I may just grab some emergen-c and hope it works better than it did last time.
- It’s a legs day…
- I need to fill out that 20 page online application so I can apply to that job I’m vastly under-qualified for.
- My back has really been bothering me this week. The last thing I need is some type of lingering back problem.
- I hit it pretty hard over the last couple weeks. I think I read something about taking a week off to let the body get some rest.
- I don’t want to be too sore to play golf tomorrow.
- I didn’t eat enough at lunch today. If I go in there right now, I’ll probably breakdown halfway through.
- I drank too much last night.
- I’ll probably be tired all day if I go before work.
- It’s kinda late. I won’t be able to sleep tonight if my heart rate gets too high.
- There really isn’t enough time on my lunch break to workout and shower.
- I’ll just go in the morning.